|Urban Decay Naked Palette|
|Stila Holiday Lip Glaze Set ($110 value)|
|Origins Drink Up 10 minute mask to quench skin’s thirst|
|philosophy the miracle worker full-size kit ($187 value!)|
|Fresh Rose Face Mask|
Sephora.com has amazing deals going on right now for the Holidays. Below is a sampling of some of the most popular gifts from Sephora. All are on sale right now! Free shipping is available and extra bonuses as well, including your choice of a FREE Makeup Bag with $25 Order! Packed with 12 FREE Samples! or a Free Holiday Prep Kit. Select a Complimentary Sample Bag!
|FREE Makeup Bag with $25 Order! Packed with 12 FREE Samples! Expires 1/14/2012Free Holiday Prep Kit. Select a Complimentary Sample Bag!|
Sephora was founded in 1970 in France as Shop 8 by Dominique Mandonnaud, who, in 1993, fashioned the store’s unique name by blending the Biblical name of Zipporah (Moses’ exceptionally beautiful wife) with the ancient Greek term for “pretty,” sephos.
Today, Sephora is not only the leading chain of perfume and cosmetics stores in France, it’s also a powerful beauty presence in 24 other countries. In the United States and Canada, there are over 280 Sephora stores and over 270 Sephora inside JCPenney stores.
Sephora is also the world’s top beauty website and recognized as a leading digital brand and continues to advance this arena through mobile and social media initiatives including an active Facebook page, BeautyTalk-its online beauty community, its mobile site and iPhone App.
Owned by Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy (LVMH), the world’s leading luxury goods group, Sephora is highly regarded as a beauty trailblazer, thanks to its unparalleled assortment of prestige products, unbiased service from experts, interactive shopping environment, and innovation.
Sephora.com was launched in October 1999 and offers the largest and most diverse selection of beauty products on the Internet. From classic to hard-to-find brands to our own private label, Sephora Brand, you have easy access to over 13,000 products and more than 200 brands.
Sephora.com is the single online source for all of your beauty needs. You can buy your favorite fragrances, cosmetics, skincare, haircare, and bath and body products—or try something entirely new. With our amazing selection, you’re bound to find something that’s uniquely you.
And while you’re here, you can see our top-selling products, read about the latest beauty trends, get advice and tips from the experts, and learn about the latest, greatest products in our What’s Hot Now section.
Plus, our Gift section includes a wealth of delightful items that are sure to please your friends, family, and business associates
Being thrifty does not mean cheap. Rather it means, expressing your thoughtfulness and care to your loved ones this Christmas season without having to spend savings or put things on credit. As the saying goes, “It’s the thought that counts.” Of course there is a difference between thrifty and tacky. Here are a few tips on how to give the perfect Christmas gift without breaking your piggy bank.
1. Make a Christmas list. Write down the names of the people who you want to give presents to and how much you want to spend for a particular person. It is also helpful to write down some ideas so you have an easier time once you start your shopping. Bear in mind that you do not have to give all of your acquaintances presents. Neighbors and office-mates that you are not close with do not necessarily have to be given gifts.
2. Make homemade gifts. Most people love receiving homemade gifts, especially those that they can really use or EAT! (See Window Pane Pretzel Treats for a super homemade gift that almost everyone will LOVE!) Try to match the gift with the person. For example, if your mom loves to cook, you can give her a self-compiled cookbook with all your favorite recipes.
3. Use your talents. If you are good at something, use it to your advantage to give something very special this Christmas. For example, if you quilt, a set of quilted place mats might be perfect for a friend. If you love to write, you can write poems or short stories. If you are into music, you can compile a playlist just for them. And if you’re crafty, little jewelry or pretty boxes are always loved.
4. Equality. One similar gift to each person can also be a thrifty way to give Christmas gifts. Cookies or cakes are good choices as everyone can appreciate this. Your effort and expense is minimized but your love shows.
5. Recycle. When wrapping up your Christmas presents you can use old newspapers or paper shopping bags. If you use newspapers, make sure that it does not have any stains and that it has not turned yellow. You must also make sure that the content written on the newspaper is suitable for giving! The comics section is always a perfect choice. You can then make it themed for the holidays by using red, green, white, silver and gold ribbon.
6. Buy presents before the Christmas season. You can save up if you buy presents during sales throughout the year. This also saves when it comes December because you will not have to lay out a bunch of funds in one month. Plus you can save yourself from the hassle of standing for hours at a long line and searching for parking spaces.