This one is GREAT! Ladies, ya know how when you’re in public, you may want to “hover” when you use the bathroom so as to avoid sitting on a public toilet seat? Well, if you’re skilled at this (meaning you won’t make a mess) do this at home too when you use the bathroom. You’ll be amazed at how toned your legs get after a couple weeks. Depending on how long you “hover,” you can also get your heart rate up a bit!
The “Hover” is a super exercise everywhere choice because this exercise is more effective than you would first guess. Scroll down to read about the benefits of the “Hover.”
The Amazing Toning Benefits of The “HOVER” -
- This exercise builds your quadriceps, hamstrings, and calves.
- Body builders and work out freaks say that if they could only do one exercise, it would be squats because it works out more muscles in your body at one time than any other other exercise
- This exercise tones and tightens your butt too.
- This exercise will totally help you improve balance. Physicians say that balance is super important because it can help prevent falls and accidents not only while you are young but as you age as well. Squats are a proven exercise that improves communication between the brain and the body’s major muscle groups.
- This exercise can even work your abs!
- Because you work so many muscles with a squat, you get more results in a shorter amount of time.
More from Positively Beautiful: